Advance auto zone blog about fast cars and auto trader

Advance auto zone blog about cool fast cars, and auto trader



2006 I2B Concept WildCat Renderings

I2B Concept is a Bulgarian based design group. The core members of the group are Ivan Ivanov, Branimir Dobrev, Ivan "Sqwall" Stoyneshky...all men with an out of the box vision for the future.


2006 I2B Concept WildCat2006 I2B Concept WildCat 2
Design
The Wildcat is our third project with which one we are marked to a middle range sports cars. It is designed especially to give a pleasurable ride combined with an adrenaline rush.

Objective
Our Team is planning till the end of March 2007 to have a real size model of the car to be ready for wind tunnel testing. The main objective is to have a working prototype ready to be presented at shows till the end of 2008. The project is open for investors or potential buyers.
I2B Website

© Source: original article on seriouswheels.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add To Favorites