Advance auto zone blog about fast cars and auto trader

Advance auto zone blog about cool fast cars, and auto trader



2009 Codename Hotrod by Ali Murat Keskin

(from Ali Murat Keskin) I finished the design/modeling of this luxury-sportscar a long time ago (early 2002). I changed the design slightly (side windows) in 2008 and re-rendered it both as studio and as outdoor style recently.

2009 Codename Hotrod by Ali Murat Keskin-12009 Codename Hotrod by Ali Murat Keskin-2I was inspired by 1971-73 Buick Riviera Boattail, but I think my design looks more aggressive, so I named it Hotrod as project codename. I have some ideas about interior but I didn't design yet (just modeled it simply for now). I didn't draw any concept sketches (except some sections), I just imagined and modeled it directly. The design completed while I was modeling it.

I'm looking for a car body manufacturing company to bring my car to real life. After making the body exterior & interior, it can be placed on an existing car's platform (like 2000-2002 Mercedes CL).

İf I can find a company to manufacture it, I'm considering to make some refinements/changes on exterior and re-model it as class-A.

© Source: seriouswheels
We need your comments below >>

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add To Favorites