The new Land Rover LR4 – the most capable Land Rover ever
• LR4 – new generation of Land Rover's versatile SUV, introducing a new engine, improved dynamics and fresh design
• Refined, efficient and powerful new LR-V8 5.0L direct injection gasoline engine
• Impressive 375 lb/ft torque and 375 bhp
• ULEV2 compliant
• On-road dynamics transformed by comprehensive chassis system developments and a new super-smooth 6-speed adaptive transmission
• Updates to Land Rover’s award-winning Terrain ResponseTM system reinforce class-leading all-terrain performance
• Fresh exterior design includes smoother new front end and revised lights, including LEDs
• All-new interior design delivers a more premium and functional five and optional seven-seat space
• User-friendly new features include available Surround Camera system, Gradient Release Control, Tow Assist, available Automatic High Beam Assist, and Keyless Entry, Push Button start.
The new, fourth generation of Land Rover's supremely versatile SUV gains a new name – Land Rover LR4 – to go with its powerful and highly efficient new LR-V8 engine, fresh exterior identity and more premium cabin. The class-leading breadth of capability is extended even further with dynamic improvements for both on-road and off-road driving, and Land Rover has added a battery of user-friendly new technologies and features.
Star billing on the LR4 goes to the highly efficient and refined new LR-V8 direct injection gasoline engine. This delivers 25% more power and 19% more torque than the previous 4.4-liter engine. The power and torque are both accessible across the entire rev range, to deliver immediate throttle response and effortless cruising ability, giving a 0-60 mph time of 7.5 seconds (0-100km/h in 7.6 seconds.)
© Source: seriouswheels
We need your comments below >>